How to stake your ElonCoin
- Make sure your wallet is completely setup and synchronized.
- The ElonCoin you have sent to your wallet needs to have a minimum of 600 confirmations.
- In the ElonCoin Core client, click the LOCK icon and select Staking Only.
- Enter your password and confirm.
- That's it your ElonCoin will now stake. and a successful staking reward will look something like this:
If you are using ElonCoin via CLI:
Simply navigate to where your ElonCoin-Daemon directory is and run the following command to unlock it for staking:
To see if your your wallet is staking correctly you can run the following command after a few minutes to see if the status for staking is true:
To get a rough estimate of your staking interest visit our rewards site:
Masternodes - ElonCoin's Advanced Second Layer Network
ElonCoin Masternodes are optimally designed to ensure best community governance on the blockchain and provide advanced services on top of the tier two network.rewards.elon.org
Subscribe to be informed about ElonCoin
ElonCoin © 2021 All rights reserved